This easy vegan mango and coconut mousse is made with simply three substances and is then enhanced with a candied pistachio crumble on prime. It is tremendous refreshing and creamy, the right mango dessert for summer season. Better of all, it solely takes quarter-hour to arrange and accommodates no gelatin! The remainder is leisure time, a simple deal with certainly.
Why do this vegan mango and coconut mousse?
Mangoes are certainly one of my favourite tropical fruits in the summertime. They’re versatile, juicy, candy and contemporary. That is your recipe if in case you have stunning ripe mangoes and wish to style them in a different way. All you need to do is puree three giant ripe mangoes in a meals processor and blend within the coconut milk and just a little sweetener. You whisk them collectively and place them in serving dishes to relax in a single day. It is that easy – a improbable deal with for days to come back. The pistachio crumble ties it collectively so as to add one other taste profile and texture!
Substances wanted for the mango and coconut mousse recipe:
Mangoes: It is the star ingredient on this dish, and it is essential to decide on high-quality, seasonal mangoes. Mangoes ought to be ripe, juicy and candy. After all, it is onerous to know if a mango is nice whenever you first purchase it, however that is why agave nectar or honey (for non-vegans) can be launched on this recipe. The quantity of sweetener within the dessert will depend on the pure sweetness of the mango.
Unsweetened entire coconut milk– To get the creamy consistency of this Vegan Mango Coconut Mousse, you want this ingredient to provide it that physique. I extremely suggest the total fats in addition to the Thai Kitchen model. I’ve the most effective outcomes with this model for this dessert.
Sweetener- To maintain this recipe vegan, I like to recommend agave nectar, a sweetener that may be changed with equal components honey in the event you’re not vegan. Within the recipe I like to recommend 1/4 cup, however you can begin at 2 tbsp and style from there because it will depend on the pure sweetness of the mangoes first.
Pistachios– Al though the topping is optionally available and a brand new addition to this recipe I have been making for years now; it enhances the dish. Pistachios add beautiful coloration, taste and texture, including jazz to the mango mousse.
make Vegan Mango Coconut Mousse:
- First, peel 4 mangoes. One shall be reserved for topping or topping the mango mousse, and the opposite three shall be pureed for the mousse.
- That of the layering/topping is minimize into small cube and put aside. Different mangoes will be minimize into bigger items as they are going to be pureed within the processor.
- Add the minimize mangoes to a meals processor and puree for about 30 seconds till they seem like a puree.
- Add a full can of entire, unsweetened coconut milk to the puree together with the sweetener of your alternative. Fold it gently till all of the substances are nicely included.
- Place mousse into desired serving cups or ramekins to chill. My advice is so as to add a 2 inch layer of mousse, then prime it with diced contemporary mango and observe with extra mousse. Cowl with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and chill within the fridge in a single day.
Continuously Requested Questions:
- How nicely does this mango mousse maintain? This recipe retains nicely coated within the fridge for as much as 5 days. It’s strongly really useful to let it cool in a single day initially in order that the flavors are extra developed and the froth is nicely fastened.
- Can we make this vegan mango mousse with out coconut milk? No, you want the canned coconut milk to provide it physique and assist it set, along with including creaminess to the froth. With out it, it would not work, particularly since this recipe would not include gelatin.
- Will any coconut milk work? No, you can not use coconut milk saved within the fridge to be bought by almond milk, oat milk, and many others. You want canned coconut milk for this mango mousse recipe. It has much more creaminess and a thicker consistency which is required right here. As within the photograph above, I like to recommend the Thai Kitchen model, which is bought all over the place.
Try these associated recipes:
Should you’re a fan of no-bake desserts like this vegan mango coconut dessert, then remember to take a look at these different recipes to get pleasure from all summer season lengthy: Nescafé cake, lotus cake, panna cotta with berries, layali lebnan (semolina pudding)
Please price and remark beneath
I can not wait so that you can do this straightforward vegan mango dessert! Should you attempt my recipes, please contemplate leaving a star ranking and/or overview within the feedback part beneath. I really like listening to from you. Additionally be at liberty to go away any questions or feedback beneath. You possibly can share your remakes with me on my instagram!
Vegan Mango Coconut Mousse
This vegan mango and coconut mousse consists of simply three substances and quarter-hour. It’s enhanced by a crumble of candied pistachios on prime. It is tremendous refreshing and creamy, the right summer season dessert.
- 3 Mangoes, ripe, peeled and minimize about 450 grams in complete
- 13.6 ounces Coconut milk, unsweetened, entire I all the time use the Thai Kitchen model
- 1/4 cup Agava Nectar *Use honey if you’re not vegan. Additionally, begin with 2 tbsp and add extra. Some mangoes are sweeter than others and you’ll regulate the sweetness.
- 1/2 cup Pistachios
- 1 soup Butter, unsalted
- 1 soup Sugar
- 1 Mango, ripe, peeled and diced
In a meals processor, add all of the minimize mango items for the mousse. Pulse for 45 seconds till it turns into like a puree.
Add to this all the can of entire coconut milk and the agave nectar or honey.
Fold till nicely mixed.
Pour the mousse into particular person cups. I like so as to add diced contemporary mango between two layers of mousse. Cowl and refrigerate in a single day to set and develop taste.
To make the pistachio topping, soften the butter with the sugar in a saucepan and add the pistachios. Combine till nicely coated. Go away this toast on a low warmth for a couple of minutes earlier than pouring it onto a clear floor. Let the pistachios cool then chop finely.
Earlier than serving, garnish the coconut mango mousse with the pistachio crumble and the diced contemporary mango. Get pleasure from chilled!
The mousse ought to be creamy and the right mixture of mango and coconut. The pistachios add a pleasant distinction of coloration and texture, whereas the diced mango provides freshness. It is a delight !
Retailer coated within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
#Vegan #Mango #Coconut #Mousse #Fufus #Kitchen