Named after the French crimson grape selection ‘Ploussard’, the brand new wine bar and restaurant will open on Battersea Rise this spring
They nailed fried rooster with Different Facet Fried and now for his or her subsequent act, Matt Harris and Tommy Kempton are doing a neighborhood wine bar. Ploussard will supply a 34-seat eating room with darkish wooden banquettes and shades of sunshine pink, burgundy and oatmeal, in addition to a ahead bar space for counter meals, and might be centered round plates at share seasonal and low intervention wines.
Matt, who has labored within the kitchens of The Parlor, One Leicester Avenue and Lamberts, will tackle the function of head chef and prepare dinner up a menu that includes dishes comparable to:
- Cracker with smoked cod eggs & squid ink
- Lamb & Anchovy Crumpet
- Duck liver mousse, quince jelly & toast
- BBQ scallop, Jerusalem artichoke & again bacon
- Gnocchi, winter chanterelles, Comté cheese & yellow wine cream
- Squash, home made ricotta & lovage pesto
- Amalfi lemon tart & contemporary cream
Residents of Battersea and Clapham, seems such as you’re in for a deal with with this one.
STAY IN THE LOOP. SIGN UP FOR OUR DROPS
Spring 2023 opening
97 St Johns Highway, London, SW11 1QY
#Ploussard #open #Eat #Drink